Sunday, July 26, 2026

green beans and ground sausage

That's pretty much all it is, just green beans and ground sausage, but it made a nice meal.  I did also add garlic and pepper. 

  • 2 cloves garlic
  • green beans (a pound?  I have no idea, just whatever was ready for harvest in my garden)
  • 1/2 pound ground Italian chicken sausage 

Lightly saute garlic on medium-low heat until aromatic, a couple of minutes.  Add green beans and saute a couple of minutes at medium heat.

Add 1/4 cup water and bring to boil.  Put a lid on it and cook for about three minutes.  When still firm, remove from heat, add pepper and any other desires seasoning.  Put beans and garlic on a plate/bowl.

Using the same pan, cook the sausage.  Once fully cooked, add the green beans/garlic mixture back in and stir to heat.  Taste and season accordingly.

Could eat with roasted root vegetables or a grain or whatever but I like it just like this!   

No comments:

Post a Comment